FOCUS: I Can No Longer Justify Being a Part of Trump's 'Complacent State.' So I'm Resigning.





Reader Supported News
09 August 19

You come here pretty often, you support what we do, you haven’t made a donation in a while … Is that you? If yes, you’re the person we’re after. You’re the one who puts this fundraiser out of our misery.
You can, we can do this.
Marc Ash
Founder, Reader Supported News


If you would prefer to send a check:
Reader Supported News
PO Box 2043
Citrus Hts
CA 95611



Reader Supported News
09 August 19
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News


FOCUS: I Can No Longer Justify Being a Part of Trump's 'Complacent State.' So I'm Resigning. 
Chuck Park resigned from the Foreign Service due to his opposition to Trump's policies. (photo: Getty)
Chuck Park, The Washington Post
Park writes: "I was 26, newly married and more than a little idealistic when I set off for my first diplomatic assignment almost a decade ago as a member of the 157th class of commissioned U.S. Foreign Service officers."
READ MORE










Comments