FOCUS: Rebecca Gordon | I Had an Abortion and Now I'm Not Ashamed




Reader Supported News
15 July 19

It’s Not Okay to Ignore RSN’s Financial Plight - Not Okay.
A basic budget is something Reader Supported News cannot function without. Everyone who comes here fully understands it, most completely ignore it.
That is the source of the stress on funding.
Need to get a few donations rolling.
Quite important.
Marc Ash
Founder, Reader Supported News
Sure, I'll make a donation!

Update My Monthly Donation

If you would prefer to send a check:
Reader Supported News
PO Box 2043
Citrus Hts
CA 95611





Reader Supported News
15 July 19
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News


FOCUS: Rebecca Gordon | I Had an Abortion and Now I'm Not Ashamed 
People gather at the state Capitol to rally in support of abortion rights in Sacramento, Calif. (photo: Rich Pedroncelli/AP)
Rebecca Gordon, TomDispatch
Gordon writes: "I have never said this publicly before, but in December 1974 I had an abortion."
READ MORE






Comments