FOCUS: Bezos Investigation Finds the Saudis Obtained His Private Data



Reader Supported News
31 March 19

This is it, right now. We are pulling out all the stops to finish the March fundraiser now. As in right now. Yes we can do that.
Today, right now is critical.
Marc Ash
Founder, Reader Supported News


If you would prefer to send a check:
Reader Supported News
PO Box 2043
Citrus Hts, CA 95611



Reader Supported News
31 March 19
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News

Sure, I'll make a donation!

FOCUS: Bezos Investigation Finds the Saudis Obtained His Private Data 
'The National Enquirer's lawyer tried to get me to say there was no hacking.' (image: Daily Beast)
Gavin De Becker, The Daily Beast
De Becker writes: "I've seen a lot. And yet, I've recently seen things that have surprised even me, such as the National Enquirer's parent company, AMI, being in league with a foreign nation that's been actively trying to harm American citizens and companies, including the owner of the Washington Post. You know him as Jeff Bezos; I know him as my client of 22 years."
READ MORE

Update My Monthly Donation








Comments