FOCUS: Bernie Sanders Stays on the Stump, Promotes Medicare for All After Receiving Stitches for Head Wound




Reader Supported News
16 March 19

Plaudits for RSN
I believe very strongly in what you are doing. I am a retired high school teacher of 85 years young on a public library computer making a donation. I regret I cannot do more. Thank for what you do. Your work is essential and so much more forthright than much of the so-called "democratic/republican/independent factual media".
Sure, I'll make a donation!

Update My Monthly Donation

If you would prefer to send a check:
Reader Supported News
PO Box 2043
Citrus Hts, CA 95611



Reader Supported News
16 March 19
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News

Sure, I'll make a donation!

FOCUS: Bernie Sanders Stays on the Stump, Promotes Medicare for All After Receiving Stitches for Head Wound 
Bernie Sanders. (photo: HT)
Gregory Krieg, CNN
Krieg writes: "A sewn-up Sen. Bernie Sanders campaigned through the pain on Friday in South Carolina."
READ MORE

Update My Monthly Donation







Comments