FOCUS: John Kiriakou | The Consequences of Blowing the Whistle on State-Sanctioned Child Abuse





Reader Supported News
03 November 18
It's Live on the HomePage Now:
Reader Supported News

FOCUS: John Kiriakou | The Consequences of Blowing the Whistle on State-Sanctioned Child Abuse 
John Kiriakou. (photo: The Washington Post)
John Kiriakou, Reader Supported News
Kiriakou writes: "A year or so ago, a reporter asked me for a comment on what I expected from the Trump administration vis-à-vis the treatment of whistleblowers. I was so down on the recently-departed Obama administration at the time that I said I expected Trump would see whistleblowers differently from Obama, who saw them as leakers and malcontents. I said nobody could be as bad as Obama was on whistleblowing and that I thought Trump and his administration might be easier to deal with."
READ MORE

Become a Fan of RSN on Facebook and Twitter












Comments